Remember this from last year?
1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before? Started playing computer games, roffle. And that’s the truth.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I have no idea. Did I even have a resolution?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? I don’t believe so.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No, not really.
5. What countries did you visit? Sadly, none.
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005. A non-gaming/internet-related hobby. Hehe, easier said than done.
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? August 29th, Katrina. Obvious enough.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Uh… I… Got my permit? Roffle, nothing really.
9. What was your biggest failure? Hm, I don’t know.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? No, not really.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Uh… I didn’t buy it, but the gaming computer is teh sw33t.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Um… I have no idea.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? FEMA, lol
14. Where did most of your money go? Video games, trying to give a bit more… But mainly VGs.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? I don’t know.
16. What song will always remind you of 2005? Not much of a music person.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? I guess happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? Probably a little thinner.
iii. richer or poorer? Uh… I think I’m poorer, and if I’m not, I will be after buying presents.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Gone out and done stuff.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Not sure, but i’m sure there’ss omething.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? With teh family.
22. Did you fall in love in 2005? I don’t believe so.
23. How many one-night stands? Let’s count. *Counts* All of zero.
24. What was your favorite TV program? This year? 24. Monk and Atlantis have had good seasons as well.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Nope.
26. What was the best book you read? Um… Life of Pi, I guess. Really good.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Uh… Coldplay?
28. What did you want and get? Stuff. A DS, Zero Hour, etc. I gave CCOM stuff, VGs, you know. Yeah.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Batman Begins and War of the Worlds were good.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? For my party, we just… HAD A POOL PARTY, roffle. Got a DS. And Zero Hour. And I mentioned it up there. And I become 15.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? No Katrina.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? Uh…
34. What kept you sane? My friends. CCOM for part of the year, not as much VGs until later on.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? None that I’m aware of.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? The 24/7 Coverage of
Katrina New Orleans
37. Who did you miss? Different people… Miles, Jorge…
38. Who was the best new person you met? Well, who have I met? I met… Tony (Freshmen Chris), and… Uh, Debby, some other people. Yeah. And Brittany, because Journalism was in 2005. =P
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: Never, ever, film a low budget movie at a house. Ever.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: My knee is still shaking, like I was 12. I think that about sums up the random-ness of the year.