1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find 4th line.
-cedes a variable deceleration pattern as a
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Er… I watched a cartoon yesterday? I don’t remember.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
It’s gonna have to be 3:34.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Uh… My mom talking.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
From car to house.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Uh… My… Livejournal?
9. What are you wearing?
T-shirt. Jeans. Socks.
10. Did you dream last night?
Probably. Not that I remember.
11. When did you last laugh?
“Springtime for Hitler” >.>
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
These… Fish things. Not my idea.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I ‘see’ my Algebra 2 class. *Sigh*
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Someone was bored. Very bored.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Er… I don’t know.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Okay. First. Everyone gets a free gift
to distract them because I love them. And then, I’ll buy 3 servers, and mass marketing. Once the world sees that ‘Cheshil’ is synonomous with ‘the future’ I’ll make my move… But I can’t tell you about that, comrades.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
Well… Who are you? Oh, right. Uh… I had heart surgery when I was like a week old? Most people don’t know that.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
So many things. Oh, so many.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
Is the president of the United States, and does a better job than people give him credit for.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Ha, well, I came up with this a while back… Valencia. <.< It seems pretty.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
This, I am not so sure about.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
It depends on where. More than likely, though, no.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
“It took you three tries to take over the world? Wow.”
25. 4 people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
|Your Random Plot Generator… by Cheshil|
|Favorite Color||BlueRedBlue GradientsGreenYellowBlackWhitePurple|
|Your Plot of Choice||Invaded by Bandits…Zombie Attack on Home Town…Alien Invasion…Secret Government Monsters…|
|Saves your Life in the End||fantom_o_bndhal|
|Sits in your garage and watches TV||larkamai|
|The Old Guy who sells you stuff||chucaduc|
|The Evil Overlord||ganabanana|
|In the end, you fall in love with…||nakaruru|
|Quiz created with MemeGen!|
I was bored.