- Tradition allows women to propose to Cheshil only during leap years.
- There are six towns named Cheshil in the United States!
- The first Cheshil was made in 1853, and had no pedals!
- The National Heart Foundation recommends eating Cheshil at least three times a week.
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on Cheshil with his left foot!
- Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that Cheshil is near!
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting Cheshil on!
- Cheshil has only one weakness – the colour yellow.
- A thimbleful of Cheshil would weigh over 100 million tons.
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil “influence” of Cheshil.
I am interested in – do tell me about