It’s the last day of May.
In years past (AKA 2004) I stated my goals for the summer on this day. Last year, truth be told, I did the same. Last year I said we got a gaming PC, and that was basically my goal: play my heart out.
So, I’ll keep with my tradition and set some goals that I won’t accomplish. <.<
…Maybe my goal should be to accomplish half of this list?
1. Beat the 1902834 games I have.
2. Drive. I will have my intermediate by July 10th. Mark my words.
3. Get a job. I’m almost done with the GameStop application.
4. Enjoy Summer (Yes, an easy goal!)
5. Some goals that are in my head that I don’t want to type up. They go in this space.
6. One hundred movies, even if I’ve seen some or most of them.
Movie Title – Rating
1. The Da Vinci Code – ****
2. March of the Penguins – **
3. Mickey Blue Eyes – ****
4. Fun With Dick and Jane – ***1/2
5. X-Men: The Last Stand – ***1/2
6. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind – ***
7. Office Space – ***
8. Kicking and Screaming – ***1/2