My year in review… Did it in ’04 and ’05, so why should this year be any different?
1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before? Honestly? “Officially” began dating. Oh. And I started getting owned by Calculus.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Sort of. It’s still a work in progress, and, yeah, I’ll make another, I assume. Maybe more than one!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Hm, no, though someone is due this week.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No. Which is good, let me add.
5. What countries did you visit? …None. But I did plan a world trip. <.<
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? I don’t know. A lot of things. That ’emotional stability’ thing comes to mind a lot.
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? I’m going to toss out a few dates and pass on the why: 5-25, 8-19, 10-6.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Well. I can drive and stuff. Uh. Well. This is actually sort of depressing. Nothing?
9. What was your biggest failure? Calculus. Among many other things.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Not really. That bruise thing on my finger is still there, though. It bothers me.
11. What was the best thing you bought? The Wii.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? A bunch of good people, I’d say. Brittany and Ashleigh… Jorge. The rest of you people.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? *Shrug*
14. Where did most of your money go? Money? Haha. Yeah. Right.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Wii, Supreme Commander.. Many smaller things.
16. What song will always remind you of 2006? Biomusicology.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Sadder. Such is life, though.
ii. thinner or fatter? A few people have been saying I lost weight, but I’d go with fatter.
iii. richer or poorer? I have no idea how much money I had last year. Probably a bit richer, even though none of it is my money.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Studied. Slept. Enjoyed the moment.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Worried.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? Just the family.
22. Did you fall in love in 2006? Yes.
23. How many one-night stands? Let’s count. I don’t think I can count that high. 😉
24. What was your favorite TV program? 24 had an awesome season. SG-1 was great, especially 200.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? No.
26. What was the best book you read? Dune, Red Storm Rising… Did I read “Me Talk Pretty One Day” this year?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Nothing overly great.
28. What did you want and get? I got what I needed and what I wanted was what I needed. Ish.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Snakes on a Plane, probably. The Prestige was pretty good, too.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Turned 16, and all of nothing.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Can I write a book?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006? The Italia Jacket… Then Ireland. To be honest, I had more fashion this year than ever before… Not that means much.
34. What kept you sane? My friends. You people are totally awesome… And you also make too much sense.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? No one. Yeah.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Nothing hit me all that hard, but overall ignorance bothered me.
37. Who did you miss? Everyone I don’t get to see on a daily basis any more? Yeah. John’s new on that list.
38. Who was the best new person you met? Britney! Also, Ashy. I don’t think I met many other people.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006: Let me get back to you on this.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: Had we never come across the vastness of pavement
The barrenness of waves and the grayness of the sea
Never lost or ne’er been misguided
We’d have ne’er reached seas so shining