1. Um. Tony + his girls.
3. Reggie Fils-Aime. That would be epic
5. There was this girl in one of my lectures. She asked a question and continued to ask the question while it was being answered. It was crazy.
6. Francisco. They’re in there.
7. Haha, Blake.
9. Devon, of course, but I’ve done that. Liana, maybe?
11. I’ll make it three-for-three. Jervis… And/or Britney.
12. Devon, of course.
13. “Is she an Asian?!” …Haha
14. Francisco. I’ll let you decide which of the two I’m talking about 😉
15. Tony. Would be hilarious
16. Pshhh. No one.
18. I can’t say. ‘Tis a good question, though.
21 & 22. I’m too lazy to look up what this is asking of me.
23. I don’t have a boss.
24. Haha. No comment.
25. 😉 BESIDES me? =P
26. You. Unless you’re a guy, then not you… Okay, possibly you. I’m skilled. 😉
27. I’d like to imagine there are many.
28. A lot of people. We need to do it.
29. I wonder. Haha
30. Thanks for letting me do this instead of my homework. >.>
IN SHORTThis blog is maintained by a student and is about nothing especially interesting. There's more information on the "about" page, if you really must know.
- Dear @Twitter, I literally just want to read my tweets in chronological order. Why do you make this so very difficult? 1 day ago
- It can't be called the "Whiff 6" unless we as a society ensure 'whiff' is spelled correctly. 1 day ago
- RT @trai_turner: Live from the 504 #KeepPounding https://t.co/tsISdaR8M5 2 days ago
- RT @Jonathanstewar1: 😂🤷🏾♂️ #KeepPounding 2 days ago
- RT @bykevinclark: Blake Bortles at Heinz Field: https://t.co/c5Sjr373YT 2 days ago