1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? Hm. Declared a major. That is, made some sort of permanent career choice.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I doubt it. I don’t really remember it/them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Nay.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No!
5. What countries did you visit? Alaska counts, right?
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? Hm. Success in research? I don’t know. Success for TiP would be nice.
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? I’m really bad at this, can you tell? I can’t really think of a date.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I don’t know. SAEC, maybe… Also, Cal II.
9. What was your biggest failure? Gahh, Gen Chem and Botany.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Got pretty sick towards the beginning of the year – enough to have to be driven home. Otherwise, not so bad.
11. What was the best thing you bought? I really enjoyed Prototype. Borderlands, too. And others, I’m sure. So games… OH! The switch we got for the LANs. That counts.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Mostly everyone’s.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Scary Miles. Ironically, last year I gave him the spot on the question above.
14. Where did most of your money go? Dates. Video games. Christmas presents.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? LAN! TiP! Cheshil.com v. 239784! Also, Devon.
16. What song will always remind you of 2009? I don’t know. I’ll try and get back to you on that.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier, I think. Maybe.
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter 😦 😦
iii. richer or poorer? Richer. Worked quite a bit over the summer, and even now.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Sleep. Finished diabolical plans. Put in more effort into non-necessary things.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Sitting and being lazy? Though I did enjoy it.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? With family + Devon at home.
22. Did you fall in love in 2009? Already there.
23. How many one-night stands? Let’s count. Several thousand… I guess some of those count as one-day stands, or one-lunch stands…
24. What was your favorite TV program? Stargate Universe & Veronica Mars. Easily.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Not that I can think of.
26. What was the best book you read? Can’t say. Read a ton of great ones. Soldiers of Halla was epic, as was Pride and Prejudice and Zombies… Among many others. Like The Last Colony and The Ghost Brigades.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Don’t think I had one.
28. What did you want and get? Video games! A switch! Trouble in Paradise! But yeah. Hard to beat last year.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Gooood question. Possibly District 9? I haven’t seen Avatar yet.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Turned 19. Awesome dinner with Devon, followed by miserable mock trial. Then, about a week later, cake with Devon. Another week or so after that, awesome double-party/movie with Tony & the gang.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Being a genius/knowing everything. Also, less Newt.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? The same as every other year. Except with more suits. So… Better than usual.
34. What kept you sane? Devon, Kailey, my friends, etc.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Kristen Bell. >.> Veronica Mars is awesome, okay?
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Healthcare, sort of. Games control & Net Neutrality… Newt.
37. Who did you miss? Tony and Francisco and everyone else.
38. Who was the best new person you met? Probably Kailey (if she counts), plus Matthew and Robert. I guess Michael sort of counts, except he disappeared.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009: Work hard and you can find success (except for TiP, apparently). Also, killing Cal II is probably not going to have any impact on your future. Still, though. Good work.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I’ll think on it.