Readers… What TV Show should I watch next? I’m planning, with this next show, to watch and provide some sort of content on an episode-by-episode basis – presumably my opinion about the show and general feel for it. At any one time I can watch one half-hour show and one hour-long show. Here are the options (info from Wiki):
1. Just Shoot Me! – The show follows the staff at the fictional fashion magazine Blush. Aired from 1997-2003, with 148 episodes. It’s something I’ve been meaning to watch. Half-hour sitcom.
2. Castle follows Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle, a famous mystery novelist who has killed off his main character in his book series and has writer’s block. Castle is called in to help the NYPD solve a copy-cat murder based on one of his novels. Currently on air, with 34 episodes to date. Hour-long drama/comedy.
3. Farscape features a widely diverse and eclectic ensemble of characters who are all escaping from corrupt authorities called Peacekeepers. The protagonists live inside a giant space-dwelling creature named Moya, which serves as their ship. Aired 1999-2003, with 88 episodes and a 3 hour miniseries. Hour-long Sci-Fi series.
4. Arrested Development – Centered on the Bluth family, a formerly wealthy, habitually dysfunctional family and is presented in a continuous, mockumentary format, incorporating hand-held camera work, narration, archival photos, and historical footage. We actually own seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. Aired 2003-2006, with 53 episodes. Half-hour sitcom.
5. Lost follows the lives of plane crash survivors on a mysterious tropical island, after a commercial passenger jet flying between Sydney and Los Angeles crashes somewhere in the South Pacific. Aired from 2004 until a week ago, with 121 episodes. Hour-long drama.
6. Boston Legal followed the personal and professional exploits of a group of attorneys working at the law firm of Crane, Poole & Schmidt. Aired from 2004 to 2008 with 101 episodes. Hour long drama/comedy.