So, I shall revisit my Summer Goals. I haven’t read them in some time, but I expect moderate success (as that’s usually the case).
Get a job, as my spot was filled. They found a new spot for me.
Done just as I posted it. One for one!
2. Beat Arkham Asylum, Alan Wake, Assassin’s Creed II, and Dragon Age: Origins.
No, yes, yes, no. It’s a 50/50 split, so we’ll call it a draw.
3. Work on Trouble in Paradise, including scripts for episodes 2 and 3.
4. Help with the oil spill clean up stuff
Three was a complete fail (oops), and 4… Yeah. Pretty much.
5. Sleep. So much sleep!
6. Another LAN party. Or two.
Yes on five, and double yes on 6 (two LAN parties ftw)
7. Watch another show – maybe it’s finally time for Arrested Development? Or possibly Castle.
Success on this front, though not either of those shows. I’m currently watching Boston Legal, and am only slowed my availability issues (that is, Netflix takes forever).
8. Hang out with my friends and do some awesome stuff.
Purposely vague, I like it! Done’d.
9. Find a layout for this thing that meets my lofty expectations: full date and time of entries, tags listed on each post (clickable, but doesn’t search all of WordPress), and a category view that allows you to see which categories are nested (ex: Life->Television->Stargate)
So, after purposely vague I get very ambitious. Full date and time are a success (as of Friday, I think), tags are a fail, and the category view is a success. That’s a 2/3 in my book.
So, the final tally is… 6.17 out of 9. So, not bad. A fairly successful summer!