I have a class in about 10 minutes as well as a lab at one. I also have my first test of the semester tomorrow – which is disappointing, because if I didn’t I would pretty much be sitting easy now. Of course, I do, so I’ll have to study this evening. Tomorrow afternoon I’ll be moderating some sort of student research symposium (something I volunteered for), and then I’ll be going home. So… yeah. Semi-busy from now until then.
IN SHORTThis blog is maintained by a student and is about nothing especially interesting. There's more information on the "about" page, if you really must know.
- RT @nocontexttgp: https://t.co/YKW7lhGfFe 3 days ago
- (answer: yes, yes it was) 4 days ago
- Dr. Intern pulls the "I'm a doctor" card. This is going to go swimmingly. #TheResident https://t.co/3ylrkXiOyq 5 days ago
- Things an intern would never say: "We have time [for an unnecessary detour]." #TheResident 5 days ago
- "You requested consults on my patients..." Ah, yes, the usual lack of "our" and "we" that defines healthcare. #TheResident 5 days ago