My next set of tests is on the 29th, so things have calmed down a bit… which is awesome. I finished up Assassin’s Creed III (I liked it, shocker), and otherwise have been re-watching Veronica Mars (I’m near the end of season 2). Nothing ultra exciting, though I did have chicken & waffles for the first time ever on Tuesday. They were, unsurprisingly, delicious. 10/10, would eat again.
IN SHORTThis blog is maintained by a student and is about nothing especially interesting. There's more information on the "about" page, if you really must know.
- That game was worth staying up late for 17 hours ago
- RT @WillBrinson: Replay is broken https://t.co/K6TB9xF7lN 1 week ago
- Romo is having flashbacks seeing Luke in that blue jersey 1 week ago
- RT @Panthers: THAT CATCH! #PHIvsCAR https://t.co/2y1Uy6guSe 1 week ago
- i have SO many questions. why was there an EDM hoedown in s1, and will there be more? i think maybe i hope the answ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago